Our dial thermometers work on the bimetal, expansion or gas actuation principle. This enables scale ranges of -200 to +700 °C in different class accuracies, response times and resilience to environmental influences. Diverse connection designs, stem diameters and individual stem lengths enable a flexible measuring point design. Dial thermometers with capillaries are particularly versatile All thermometers are suited for operation in a thermowell if necessary.
- General process instrumentation in the chemical and petrochemical industries, oil and gas industries, energy and water/wastewater industries
- Temperature measurement in harsh and aggressive environments
- Scale ranges from -70 ... +600 °C
- For extreme ambient temperatures
- Maintenance-friendly bayonet case
- All stainless steel construction
- Individual stem length from 63 ... 1,000 mm