Tubular Level Indicator
It is very simple and reliable device for direct reading in atmospheric or pressurized tanks.
Construction & Design Features
- The indicator is fitted between two end blocks through gland packing's. The indicator is mounted parallel to tank so as to form a close loop causing tank liquid to seek its level in the gauge.
- Guards are provided in the form of tie rods for 360 visibility or C channel is around the gauge to protect it from accidental blows.
- Glass removal for replacement is possible.
- 100% PTFE bush as packing to ensure positive leak tightness for full vacuum as well as 6kg /cm pressure service.
- It is available in single length of 2000 mm c/c distance. we extended the length by coupling
- We can also provide the inside build isolation.
- The connection provided will be Flanged/Screwed/TC joint.
Materials of Construction
|Glass tube||19mm OD-9
|Protection guard||MS ‘C’ channels-MC
SS 304’C’ channels-SC
MS Tie Rods – MT
SS 304 Tie Rods –ST
|End fittings||SS 304 – 4
SS316 – 6
CS – C
PP – P
Other Material – O
|Isolation Valve||Not provided – W
Needle valve – N
|Drain||Plug – P
Ball valve – B
|Process Connection||Flanged – F
Screwed – S
|Scale||Aluminium – A
SS 304 – S
Polycarbonate – P