Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Compared to others, the measurement of gas and liquids is very economical, the measuring nominal diameter is up to 4000 mm.
Swimming against the flow, requires more power and more time than swimming with the flow, the simple fact is works on ultrasonic flow meter, According to the differential transit time method, this method uses two sensors, set opposite to each other in the measuring tube. Each sensors can alternatively transmit and receive the ultrasonic signals, while simultaneously measuring the signal transit time.
As soon as the fluids starts to flow, the signals are accelerated in the direction of flow but delay in the opposite direction.
The differential transit time measured by two sensors is directly proportional to the rate of flow.
In different type of applications there are two type
1. Inline ultrasonic sensors
2. Clamp on ultrasonic sensors
The inline ultrasonic flow meters are used in wide range because of its traceable and guaranteed accuracy.
- No moving parts so no need more maintenance
- Long service life
- No pressure loss
- Used for retrofitted installation without interrupting the process.
- Very aggressive fluids are measured without any problem even under high pressure.
- Suitable for all type of pipe line material like: plastics, steel and cast iron.
- Use pipelines up to DN 4000.
- Use Pipelines Up To DN 2000
- Guaranteed Accuracy
- Short Inlet Runs