Pressure gauges (mechanical pressure measuring instruments) for gauge, absolute and differential pressure have been proven millions of times over. For the optimal solution for the widest range of applications, there is a choice of measuring systems in Bourdon tube, diaphragm element and capsule element technologies. The pressure gauges cover scale ranges from 0 to 0.5 mbar to 0 to 6,000 bar and indication accuracies of up to 0.1 %. For the various requirements in industrial and process instrumentation there are pressure elements from copper alloys, stainless steel or special materials.
- For gaseous and liquid media that are not highly viscous or crystallising and will not attack copper alloy parts
- Heating and air-conditioning technology
- Medical engineering
- Reliable and cost-effective
- Design per EN 837-1
- Nominal size 40, 50, 63, 80, 100 and 160
- Scale ranges up to 0 ... 400 bar